Features of Quickbooks
The characteristic traits that are responsible for the huge demand of the QuickBooks among the people are listed below:
- It has cloud accounting features through which users can access their accounts, manage their business and stay organized any time anywhere.
- The invoicing features enable businessmen to create custom and professional invoices, sales receipt and estimates.
- Users can update their statements and transactions through the QuickBooks online integration feature.
- Customers can easily access the report on the performance of their business through customizable dashboards and reports.
- With the cash flow management feature, users can enter bills and pay them only when it’s due and schedule recurring payments to save time.
- With the time tracking feature, business owners can track the employee time and billable hours and also by client and or employees and add them to invoices automatically.
- The multiple user features enable seamless collaboration with accountants and allow work to flow faster.
This is also a feature provided by QuickBooks. It is a cloud-based financial management software that helps users save the time spent on handling business finances by helping them with tasks like creating estimates and invoices, tracking sales and cash flow and managing their customers and suppliers etc.
QuickBooks payroll is an activated subscription to enable payroll features provided by QuickBooks software. There are three different types of payroll depending on the features that come with this software. Each of these is different depending on the type of feature a customer needs. The three different types are:
- Assisted Payroll.
This service is only available for Windows as Mac users use Intuit online payroll.
QuickBooks POS is a tool that enables users to follow sales, customers, and inventory more efficiently and quickly. It was created to support the customer service of businesses and to meet their needs. It has a variety of features like tracking the customer’s past purchases to keep an eye on the brands and products they prefer.
QuickBooks enterprise is an accounting solution that is favorable for small to mid-sized businesses encapsulating all the sections like construction, distribution, manufacturing, and retail. It offers a multi-users feature that makes it possible for many users to operate the same computer to enable faster workflow. It enables businesses to keep a track on employee information and ensures necessary consent by the workers.
QuickBooks for Mac
This accounting software is compatible even in the Macintosh operating system and users can enjoy all the features provided by downloading it. This software can also be used on iPhone through the QuickBooks app for iOS users.
QuickBooks Pro is a simple, easy to use and powerful solution that solves the everyday small-business accounting needs like inventory part tracking, collecting and paying sales tax, time and mileage tracking, job costing and purchase orders and items receipt etc.
Why you should choose QuickBooks?
The reasons which compel the user to choose the QuickBooks as their reliable accounting software are:
- It creates and sends a professional invoice to customers and clients.
- Imports transactions automatically by using bank connect.
- It creates budgets and cash orders.
- It has free updates and many exciting and valuable features.
- It allows the import of data from Excel spreadsheets.
- It provides users to access to open APIs as per the business requirement.
- Users can track sales, bill payments, supplier bills, and
- It allows the platform to create professional quotations.