Sage 50 password recovery tool is a useful application that assists the users an option of recovering the password which you might have lost or forgotten. Sage is accounting software which can be operated for financial and bookkeeping services and requires a username and password to sign in. This particular tool is compatible with all the versions of Sage. If you ever forget your password, you can either recover it manually or through the Sage password recovery tool. This tool helps you to recover the passwords for different files. To understand how to use the password recovery tool, you can read the instructions shared in this blog and for any query contact Sage support number.
Features of the password recovery tool
Before using this particular application, you must be curious to know about the functions it performs. Knowing about the same would make your work more comfortable and convenient.
- Sage 50 password recovery tool provides an immediate recovery of the password
- Sometimes when the user fails to remember the security question, you can use a modifying question with a reliable answer for providing the password
- The users can recover the lost passwords for the data files that they have backed up and even for Sage 50 Account
- This password recovery tool is used for all versions including Sage 50 Accounts Essentials, Sage Line 50, Sage 50 Accounts Professional or more
- With the help of this password recovery tool, all the passwords including the Manager password and passwords for different files get recovered easily
- This tool supports almost all the languages
- Easy to install and use
Different password related issues
While using Sage 50 password recovery tool, a user might confront some problems. These can be due to various reasons. Have a look at some of the errors discussed below
- Trying to access wrong or corrupt information
- When the password encryption doesn’t take place properly
- Sage 50 software gets updated, and the login data doesn’t get synchronized
- The Sage company file gets damaged
How to recover Sage 50 Password?
- First of all, click on Sage 50 Home Screen
- Now select the Sage File for which you wish to recover the password. After that move to Sage Drive
- You can now view the Sage Drive Management Centre
- In the open screen, click on ‘Forgot your password.’
- In the required field, type your Sage 50 Manager’s ID
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts.
- Look at your alternate registered email address. You will receive a password in that mail
- Recover the password. Create a new one immediately. To recover the password use System Administrator which holds the record of the entire data.
By employing the given method, you can recover the lost or forgotten Sage 50 accounts password or data file password. In case of any doubt or query, directly reach out to Sage 50 customer service and have a word with the expert techies.